16.7.02

Hi there. My name is Andy. Here is some information about me.
If you'd rather not know anything about me you can turn back now.

Go home to AndyLand X


Well, you asked for it:

Name: Andy Kovacs
Age: 32
Eyes: Yes
Education: College graduate with a pretty much useless major
Marital Status: Married
Children: 1 (alive and well)
Pets: 1 Evil Cat (that's a redundant statement, right?) named Bella
Pets I No Longer Have: Snake (Mr. Slithers), Snake (Snake), 5 Rats (Mom Rat, Herschel and 3 siblings), Cat (Spencer), Cat (Yum-Yum), Cat (Max), Dog (Brandy), Dog (Peanut), Dog (Suki, R.I.P.), Hermit Crab (Kermit the Hermit - don't blame me; Tiff named it)
Hobbies: Mountain Biking, Reading, Movies (watching and discussing very much in-depth), Blogging, Cooking, Thinking About Maybe Someday Possibly Trying to Learn How to Make Web Pages, Video Games, Magic
Favorite Kinds of Music: Classic Rock, Classical, Jazz, Old-school Grunge, Oldies, Rock-n Roll, Blues.
Favorite Websites: Ain't It Cool News, Internet Movie Database, FoodTV, CNN, UComics, bryanjbusch, Barnes and Noble, Borders Book Store, Game Stop, The Darwin Awards, Looney Tunes Sounds, Space.Com, MSN.com
Dreams: I want to learn sign language. I think it's cool. I also want to write a screenplay. Even if it never sells, which I'm not counting on, my goal is to complete just one. I also want to travel to Europe.
More Dreams: I want to complete a triathlon. I want to direct a movie. I want to ride my bicycle across the country and back.

Top Ten Things I Can't Stand:
10) Automated Phone Prompts
9) Telemarketers
8) Bad Drivers
7) Ramen Noodles
6) Public Restrooms
5) People Who Ask Really Stupid Questions
4) People Who Talk During a Movie
3) Ignorant Folks
2) Chris Kattan
1) Excessively Negative People

No comments: